[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Anno
Thu Mar 4 10:43:22 GMT 2010

It shouldn't Phil, the CorpEx Separate-but-equal financial
arrangements put in place by last years Executive Grid Future Planning
Workshop ensures a secure 'firewall' between Executive financial
practice and day-to-day accounting.

CorpEx will be meeting in the Cockpit for an emergency re-brain on the
current financial situation at 12pm. See you there.

Anno