[Everyone] Re: IT ANNOUNCEMENT: WORLD CUP MATCHES

Tom A.
Thu Jun 24 16:13:57 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Tom T.  wrote:
> All that fucking streaming was having a serious impact on my torrenting. I've got every episode of Happy Days in HD now - want me to stick it on the file server?

Yeah, that'd be good. John's just uploaded all of Rising Damp, if you
fancy that. It's amazing how detailed the plywood of the sets is in
1080p.

> Bazza says we're still on for the usual Friday IT vs Security Quake 3 match at 4pm.

Hell yes. As long as you lot don't do any of that packet-shaping bullshit again.