[Everyone] Re: Football this afternoon

Tom T.
Wed Jun 23 13:16:55 GMT 2010

Well done all, that sounds like fantastic solutioneering.

Just a reminder, in order to view this stream all employees require a TV license, and must submit a copy of their TV license to the IT department before the stream will be activated for your machine.

The security team will be doing regular sweeps of the office areas to ensure that no employees without an approved TV license are viewing the game on their computers, or those of their colleagues.

Enjoy the game.

--
Tom T.
Head of Security, Pretend Office