[Everyone] Re: Internet

Paul
Mon Jun 14 13:42:16 GMT 2010

Hi Phil,

Don't worry about having a long and short leg. My life's been so good since
losing mine I've even considered having the other removed. 2.4 legs aren't
the norm these days.

Let me know if you don't receive this and I'll contact you by texst.

Regards
Paul RISK

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 14 June 2010 12:55
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Internet

Hi all,

I am in hospital today owing to a mishap over the weekend which I can't
expand on due to pending possible legal proceedings but the long and the
short is that my leg is fractured. But don't worry I should be back in the
office soooon!

In the meantime an IT question! I can't get internet in this ward on my
laptop. Is that because I switched my display screen off on my desk on
Friday? I usually leave it on and the internet works fine so maybe that's
the cause?

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton