[Everyone] Internet

Phil
Mon Jun 14 11:55:21 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am in hospital today owing to a mishap over the weekend which I can't expand on due to pending possible legal proceedings but the long and the short is that my leg is fractured. But don't worry I should be back in the office soooon!

In the meantime an IT question! I can't get internet in this ward on my laptop. Is that because I switched my display screen off on my desk on Friday? I usually leave it on and the internet works fine so maybe that's the cause?

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton