[Everyone] Re: Wires?

Paul
Tue Jun 1 12:07:00 GMT 2010

Thanks Tom. Don't let Horney Gold know we have those photographs. I think
they're her intellectual property.
Regards
Paul RISK

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Tom
Armitage
Sent: 01 June 2010 12:23
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Wires?

I've just had an email from Phil about his wires, with some photos attached.

As a reminder to everybody: they didn't illustrate the kind of "male"
or "female" Paul was talking about. Could everyone read up on PO.614
on the Intranet - it's a document on the Naming of Parts of Computers,
drawn up at last year's IT away day, and should provide some clarity
as to what things are called, and also what kind of documentary
photographs are appropriate.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Paul
 wrote:
> Hi Phil,
> I've probably got one. Take a photo of the male and female and i'll see if
> CAN MATCH IT.
> rEGARDS
> pAUL rISK

Gyford