[Everyone] Crapper day

Paul
Wed Jan 27 10:10:56 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Please remember today is the 100th Pretend Office Crapper day. A full
timetable of events can be found in your departmental washrooms. Normal
business will resume tomorrow.

It seems like only yesterday when Thomas Crapper arrived here to single
handedly install the fantastic toilet system that we still use today.
Without Crapper, there would be no Pretend Office today.

As with each Crapper day, we will be holding a minutes silence at 11am to
remember the moment when he was tragically killed installing the final pan
in William Wilberforce on Level 7. William Wilberforce will be open for one
hour at midday for staff to pay their respects at the shrine.

Regards
Paul SIDWISE