[Everyone] Re: Situational and locational Awareness / Recruitment

Paul
Thu Jan 21 22:07:15 GMT 2010

Hi Giles,

Sorry for the late reply. Just bumped into Phil in the homeware department
of Tesco. He mentioned that you need to know our location.

Location (Paul SIDWISE): Standing with Phil, Homeware, Tesco.

Phil has asked me to let you know his new location.

Location (Phil): Standing next to Paul SIDWISE, Homeware, Tesco.

Hope this helps.

Paul SIDWISE