[Everyone] Re: Situational and locational Awareness / Recruitment

Giles
Thu Jan 21 19:45:13 GMT 2010

Fellow promotion-getters,

take note of Phil's excellently proACTive response in a timely way to
my earlier Memo. With this kind of motivational Situation/location
awareness responsivity from ALL team-starters, we'd be able to
complete the entire 2010/11 Meeting Matrix by the end of this week!

Which is food for thought, I'm sure you'll agree!