[Everyone] Situational and locational Awareness / Recruitment

Giles
Thu Jan 21 13:30:38 GMT 2010

Fellow singers of the profit margin song,

The Situational Awareness team would like all staff to note their
situation, in order to be specifically aware of it.

Situational awareness has become one of the essential analytics for
our lives and our business. Furthermore, location awareness presents
opportunities for disruption and opportunity. Established players and
upstarts from every industry impacted by location information are a
key recruitment goal for Pretend in Q2/3. We need people with this
kind of ahead-of-the-curve insight and prepare for the fundamental
changes ahead.

I trust that's entirely clear.