[Everyone] Re: Crash

Paul
Thu Jan 21 13:06:31 GMT 2010

Hi Ben,

I had guessed you were absent this morning as your toilet was unusually
clean at 12pm. I hope you weren't hurt, however, just in case you were, WISE
would like to send you a card but can't find your details anywhere on the PO
employees list. Could you let me know your department and level?

Regards

Paul SIDWISE

From:
 On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: 21 January 2010 12:09
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Crash

Hi all, sorry I'm late today. I had a little smash in the car last night and
seem to spending most of today filling in forms. But don't worry normal
service will be resumed tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I originally sent this as a
twitter by mistake. My phone got scratched in the crash!!! Hope you get this
OK. Ben.