[Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Paul
Mon Jan 18 15:40:15 GMT 2010

Thanks Phil,
Is there some sort of computer program for translating emails from you and
Giles? I didn't go to Oxford and Cambridge.
Paul SIDWISE

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 18 January 2010 15:05
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Hi all,

Due to the new Executive Account Executive vacancy at Level 4 (Operational)
the Executive Account Executive re-accounting will begin execution shortly.
Inter-stream transfers into the Executive Account Executive transfer stream
should be referred to the stream accountants with responsibility for the
Executive Account Executive re-accounting execution in the first instance.
The re-streaming of the Executive Account Executive re-accounting should be
executed by close of play of the beginning of the next-but-one account
execution period (executive levels).

I hope this answers your question.

Thankyou.

On 18 Jan, 2010, at 14:55, Paul wrote:

> Hi Phil,
> Is Giles's level going spare?
> Regards
> Paul SIDWISE

Gyford
> Sent: 18 January 2010 13:40
> To: Everyone in the office
> Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles
>
> Hi all,
>
> Paul, the only thing I found in my washroom was a pair of men's pants
(used,
> with "SUNDAY" embroidered around the waistband). I assume this is not what
> you intended to leave for me?
>
> Thankyou.
>

> On 18 Jan, 2010, at 10:42, Paul wrote:
>
> this
> Gyford
my
>> takeout Starbucks but right now is when I'd be making my way to the
> comes
> intended
or
in
>> error.
intended
>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or
> take
moving.
>> They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
or
take
>> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
take