[Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Phil
Mon Jan 18 15:04:48 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Due to the new Executive Account Executive vacancy at Level 4 (Operational) the Executive Account Executive re-accounting will begin execution shortly. Inter-stream transfers into the Executive Account Executive transfer stream should be referred to the stream accountants with responsibility for the Executive Account Executive re-accounting execution in the first instance. The re-streaming of the Executive Account Executive re-accounting should be executed by close of play of the beginning of the next-but-one account execution period (executive levels).

I hope this answers your question.

Thankyou.