[Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Phil
Mon Jan 18 13:39:34 GMT 2010


Hi all,

Paul, the only thing I found in my washroom was a pair of men's pants (used, with "SUNDAY" embroidered around the waistband). I assume this is not what you intended to leave for me?

Thankyou.


On 18 Jan, 2010, at 10:42, Paul wrote:

> Phil,
> Just a quick email to let you know that all members of the WISE team are
> still thinking of you during this difficult time. 
> I plan to make you a special mug at my pottery class on Tuesday. 
> I've also left you a little something to cheer you up in your washroom this
> morning. I hope you like it.
> Regards
> Paul SIDWISE
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 
>  On Behalf Of Phil
> Sent: 18 January 2010 10:15
> To: Everyone in the office
> Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Giles, please note that over-stating one's Level designation figure is a
> disciplinary level discipline offence.
> 
> I'd also like a new mug.
> 
> Thankyou.
> 
> 
> On 18 Jan, 2010, at 09:46, Giles wrote:
> 
> takeout Starbucks but right now is when I'd be making my way to the
> executive level coffee machine with my own mug.
> to mugs, "Paper at eight-a, china at nine-a"!)
> now, someone used my computer to open a certain internet on my screen.
> Hopefully this code will let you see the same internet:
> http://twitter.com/PretendGiles/status/7802555547
> once. Please note that such DESTRUCTIVE behaviour results in an automatic
> downgrade by 1 Level.
> moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> error.
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> error.
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Phil BA(Hons)
> VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
> http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk
> tel: +44 (0)20 7946 0372
> mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837
> 
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
> They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
> 
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
> error.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
> 
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.



-- 
Phil BA(Hons)
VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk
tel: +44 (0)20 7946 0372
mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton



More information about the Everyone mailing list