[Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Paul
Mon Jan 18 10:42:42 GMT 2010

Phil,
Just a quick email to let you know that all members of the WISE team are
still thinking of you during this difficult time.
I plan to make you a special mug at my pottery class on Tuesday.
I've also left you a little something to cheer you up in your washroom this
morning. I hope you like it.
Regards
Paul SIDWISE

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 18 January 2010 10:15
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Mugs / Giles

Hi all,

Giles, please note that over-stating one's Level designation figure is a
disciplinary level discipline offence.

I'd also like a new mug.

Thankyou.

On 18 Jan, 2010, at 09:46, Giles wrote:

> DO NOT CLICK THE LINK THAT PHIL JUST ATTACHED.
>
> I believe it contains a virual.
>
> I have forwarded the link in a Word to IT so that they can furtherly
> investigate.

> Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
> (Actual functionation-pod location)
>

> 2010/1/18 Phil :
takeout Starbucks but right now is when I'd be making my way to the
executive level coffee machine with my own mug.

to mugs, "Paper at eight-a, china at nine-a"!)

now, someone used my computer to open a certain internet on my screen.
Hopefully this code will let you see the same internet:
http://twitter.com/PretendGiles/status/7802555547

once. Please note that such DESTRUCTIVE behaviour results in an automatic
downgrade by 1 Level.

moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton