[Everyone] MEMO: Transparency targeted merchant disclosures and etc;

Giles
Fri Jan 15 13:48:50 GMT 2010

Fellow revenue-per-employee measurement tangible assets,

MEMO

Pretend is now connected to 47,000 trade partners through our targeted
merchant disclosures and transparency agreements. Obviously, there is
a netward downshot result, which requires us to take action in the
area of customer reward mechanisms and partnership throughputs.

Our conversion rate is now 22:4000, or 1 out of every 3 people that
have expressed a preferences in one of the flashpoint eSurveys.
Overall that recalculates as a refactant trimetric of 19% - We Must Do
Better!

Further discussion of this trend, and the efforts we must
underorganise to prevent it happening again, will take place during
all WorkGroup eSeminars and WorkPod "Singing Together" harmony
workshops for the next 6 Timesheet Periods. Please ensure you think
about this ongoing issue and the opportunities for Re-Commerce at all
times, even when you are not in the office.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)