[Everyone] Re: My mug

Jen
Thu Jan 14 11:12:37 GMT 2010

Sorry to interrupt your obviously traumatic morning Phil, but wanted to
belatedly thank you for the happy xmas post-it. So nice to find it stuck to
my monitor when I returned to the office yesterday. Apparently there have
been some new developments while I was away as well, which I look forward to
hearing about at your convenience, however I am really super busy so a
stationery run is absolutely out of the question.

Oh and as you know, I have borrowed your mug on occasion but as you also
know, I don't wear cheap red lipstick.

Happy new year.

Jen
Senior Solutioning Facilitator, Holistic and Collaborative [Tiers 1 (b - d),
3 (b - f) and 4 (all)]

2010/1/14 Phil