[Everyone] Re: My mug

Giles
Thu Jan 14 11:09:02 GMT 2010

Phil, there is no need for you to apologise!

However, the Twiterr you mentioned looks all funny in my Outlook - the
jumble of letters has turned all blue. Please could you send the
Twittter in a Word please, so that we can click on it proberly?

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)