[Everyone] Re: My mug

Phil
Thu Jan 14 10:35:47 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am APOLEPTIC!

I came in this morning to find my mug EVEN MORE BROKEN than it was yesterday! And to rub salt into the wounds, whoever did it is parading their handywork around the internet!!! An anonymous person left a Post-It note (3x3", the orange from the Sweet Pea range) on my desk with an internet number on it. Alfie the intern helped me with it and I think that if you type in this internet you'll see what I'm SO ANGRY about:

http://twitpic.com/xysae

WARNING: Please do not touch this internet site until forensics have examined it for evidence.

I don't know who is to blame for this damage and CRUELTY but I am SPEECHLESS.

Thankyou.