[Everyone] Re: My mug

Cat
Thu Jan 14 10:30:51 GMT 2010

Phil,

The forensics squad will be here at 14.16. Would you like to greet them at reception personally or should Lars and Pavel take them to the crime scene? Oh and you have a meeting with your new cup security crisis team at 13.22

Cat
Acting chief of security operations and facilitation

________________________________
From: Clare
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 10:24:39 AM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: My mug

Don't worry Phil we have got lots of spare mugs (about 15000 actually) left over from our celebration of the launch of Sir Alan Sugar's 'emailer' phone. They say "Pretend Office: getting behind the future of communication technology" on them. They're a bit dusty but fine apart from that! I'll leave one in the kitchen for you.

Clare

On 13 Jan 2010, at 16:15, Phil wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am still waiting for the culprit to do the decent thing and own up. I don't want to have to match the lipstick on my BROKEN mug with that worn by colleagues, but I will if I must have to.
>
> Thankyou.
>

> On 13 Jan, 2010, at 11:13, Paul wrote:
>

> --Phil BA(Hons)
> VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
>
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.