[Everyone] Re: My mug

Clare
Thu Jan 14 10:24:39 GMT 2010

Don't worry Phil we have got lots of spare mugs (about 15000 actually)
left over from our celebration of the launch of Sir Alan Sugar's
'emailer' phone. They say "Pretend Office: getting behind the future
of communication technology" on them. They're a bit dusty but fine
apart from that! I'll leave one in the kitchen for you.

Clare