[Everyone] Twitter

Ben
Thu Jan 14 08:52:05 GMT 2010

Forgive the all staffer but I wanted to let you know about my new
Twitter site.

You've probably heard about it. Stephen Fry does it as does Heather
Mills and Kerry Catona. You just basically say stuff like having a cup
of tea and people say stuff at you. They follow you on!!! Sounds odd I
know. But it's dead good.

I was worried about the cost - we all know what happened with the data
roaming thing - but that wheelschair lad got me my Twitter site for
free!

My address is pretendben.com

DON'T BE A TWAT JOIN THE TWIT REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Ben