[Everyone] Re: My mug

Paul
Wed Jan 13 11:13:28 GMT 2010

Hi Phil,
I saw your mug at 4.35pm yesterday and it was fine. It was in the blue
kitchen waiting to be washed. It had about a centimetre of cold coffee in
the bottom and red lipstick around the edge. I noticed nothing suspicious or
unusual.
I feel that your broken mug sums up all that is wrong with the Pretend
Office in 2010. Let's hope 2011 brings better fortune.
Maybe a bonding weekend is needed?
Regards, your loyal servant
Paul SIDWISE

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 13 January 2010 10:00
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] My mug

Hi all,

I just arrived in the office after struggling in through the snow (Range
Rovers might make it look easy but it's still quite an effort!) and was
looking forward to a warming cup of coffee to kick-start a day of innovation
and success only to find my mug is broken.

Someone broke my mug.

This mug was very special to me AND I AM NOT HAPPY. I would hope whoever is
responsible is man or woman or gender neutral enough to own up to their
actions.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton