[Everyone] My mug

Phil
Wed Jan 13 09:59:39 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I just arrived in the office after struggling in through the snow (Range Rovers might make it look easy but it's still quite an effort!) and was looking forward to a warming cup of coffee to kick-start a day of innovation and success only to find my mug is broken.

Someone broke my mug.

This mug was very special to me AND I AM NOT HAPPY. I would hope whoever is responsible is man or woman or gender neutral enough to own up to their actions.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton