[Everyone] Re: Twitter?

Paul
Fri Jan 8 22:12:57 GMT 2010

Hi Ben,
I hope you don't mind me emailing to your private email address but I wanted
to send you something in the strictest confidence. I have found out (and
don't ask me how as it's not something I would do for pleasure) that the
powers that be are doing everything they can to stop us using the Twitter.
Never ending form filling, courses and red herrings about how to become a
Twitterer just to keep us away from the secret of the twitter.
All you need to do is go to www.twitter.com and click where it says sign up
now. Just keep it to yourself or it's instant dismissal. I did it last week.
It's great fun. We can be twitterfriends if you want to.
I hope you enjoy the Twitter as much as me.
Paul Sidwise