[Everyone] Re: Twitter?

Giles
Fri Jan 8 11:14:38 GMT 2010

Ben,

I've had everyone in Executive Account Execution looking all over the
Internet for you this morning, to no avail. It seems that no-one is
selling Twitters at all.

I'm shocked that there is no "BUY NOW" button on Twitter.Com, or even
an "ADD TO BASKET" button.

I have discovered that Twitter is run by someone called Evan Stone,
and have sent him an email to see if Twitter would like to join our
"SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ON THE INTERNERT" Seminar, to be held at
Brentford Business Centre later this month.

Ben, if you would like to use my Twitter you are welcome to come and
borrow it. You can find it by clicking The Internet on my Desktop,
then search Google for "my Twitter" and it should be somewhere in the
first 10 pages of "hits". Sometimes it's further on, though, and can
take me a few hours to locate. But social media is an extremely
important Business Function and therefore this is a good investment of
time.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)