[Everyone] [Out of office assistant assistant] Re: Re: Twitter

Anno
Thu Jan 7 14:04:39 GMT 2010

I am out of the office and with reply to your query on my return. If
your query is urgent please contact the On Duty PeopleSoft
representative using our Interactive Personal Development Forum at:
Portalway/PeopleSoft/SoftChat/SoftChat/SoftChat  ,and follow the links
to OnCallForum.

2010/1/7 Paul :
> Anyone know who I should contact to sign up for
> Portalway/PeopleSoft/SoftChat/SoftChat/SoftChat training?
> Paul Sidwise

Limahl Rottunda-Smith
(Acting on behalf of Anno)
Team Lead PeopleSoft Training and Development
Pretend Company
--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do