[Everyone] Re: Twitter

Anno
Thu Jan 7 12:48:48 GMT 2010


Paul

MightyDenzil_76 can be contacted using

Portalway/PeopleSoft/SoftChat/SoftChat/SoftChat and following the
links to 'Training request help forum'.

Limahl


2010/1/7 Paul :
> MightyDenzil_76,
>
> Please could you let me know when the next Social Network training is? I
> would like to use Twitter.
>
> Paul Sidwise
> Currently Level 6 (stuck)
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 
>  On Behalf Of Anno
> Sent: 07 January 2010 11:54
> To: Everyone in the office
> Subject: [Everyone] Re: Twitter
>
> Just a note to say since taking over Social Network training and
> support Denzil now wishes to be know as MightyDenzil_76 in all
> communications.
>
> Limhal (on behalf of Anno)
>
> 2010/1/7 Phil :
> Through Social Networks" which People run once every six months. See Denzil
> in People for the forms.
> have
> chair
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> error.
> They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> error.
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
> error.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Everyone mailing list
> 
> http://www.pretendoffice.co.uk/
>
> --
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>


Limahl Rottunda-Smith
(Acting on behalf of Anno)
Team Lead PeopleSoft Training and Development
Pretend Company


More information about the Everyone mailing list