[Everyone] Re: Twitter

Paul
Thu Jan 7 12:28:40 GMT 2010

MightyDenzil_76,

Please could you let me know when the next Social Network training is? I
would like to use Twitter.

Paul Sidwise
Currently Level 6 (stuck)

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Anno
Sent: 07 January 2010 11:54
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Twitter

Just a note to say since taking over Social Network training and
support Denzil now wishes to be know as MightyDenzil_76 in all
communications.

Limhal (on behalf of Anno)

2010/1/7 Phil :
> Hi all,
>
> Paul, you'll need to sign up to the training course "Maximising Potential
Through Social Networks" which People run once every six months. See Denzil
in People for the forms.

> Thankyou.
>

> On 7 Jan, 2010, at 10:57, Paul wrote:

have
>> been shut due to the snow. I'm on level 6 by the Gary Player Gym. My
chair
>> is on level 5 mezzanine by the John Player smoking room.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>> Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in

> VP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing
>
> "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton