[Everyone] Re: Desk

Giles
Tue Jan 5 13:26:55 GMT 2010

Dear Mr. Sideways,

You simpley need to apply for a Stand-Up Wheelchair Ramp And Platform,
which is an optional accessory with all Stand-Up Work Desks. This will
raise your wheelchair to the correct height to be used with Stand-Up
Desks. I think Louise on reception still has some of the correct
application forms.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)