[Everyone] Re: Desk

Paul
Tue Jan 5 13:13:54 GMT 2010

I've just received a stand up desk. How is a wheel chair user supposed to
use a stand up desk? When I was in charge of Equal Opportunities,
opportunities were equal to everyone. I'm going on  strike. If you need to
talk, you'll find me under my new desk (behind the sheet).
Paul Sidwise

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Giles
Turnbull
Sent: 05 January 2010 12:50
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Desk

Phil, all Special Medical Requirements are dealt with by the
appropriate individuals in the Health and Safety Bunker. You should
have notified Personal of any Special Requirements when you filled out
your job application form when you joined Pretend, so assuming your
claims are geniune I'm sure there won't be any problems getting a Desk
and Chair assigned to you and delivered within a month or two.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)

2010/1/5 Phil :
> Hi all,
>
> Gyles, where do I register that I have a medical requirement for a desk
and chair?

> Thankyou.
>

> On 5 Jan, 2010, at 12:09, Giles wrote:

Emin, has disappeared. Can anyone explain?

moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
>>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.