[Everyone] Re: Desk

Giles
Tue Jan 5 12:50:19 GMT 2010

Phil, all Special Medical Requirements are dealt with by the
appropriate individuals in the Health and Safety Bunker. You should
have notified Personal of any Special Requirements when you filled out
your job application form when you joined Pretend, so assuming your
claims are geniune I'm sure there won't be any problems getting a Desk
and Chair assigned to you and delivered within a month or two.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)