[Everyone] Re: Desk

Giles
Tue Jan 5 12:09:53 GMT 2010

Phil, I was about to send a memo.

As a result of the success of the Stand-Up Meetings Strategy, it has
been decided to implement a new Stand-Up Working Strategy also and
alongside.

Desks will be removed from all staff functionation pods in phases.

Phase one is: Phil

Details on later phases are yet to be confirmated.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)