[Everyone] Re: Pretend Animal Profiling Cohesive Management (People)Engagement (Stage 1)

James
Mon Jan 4 21:30:56 GMT 2010

A bull that is doing a big pee. Because we're number one in our field.

James
VP customer-faced reversioning

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:13:37
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Pretend Animal Profiling Cohesive Management (People)
	Engagement (Stage 1)

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.