[Everyone] Re: IT Out-Sourcing Update

Giles
Mon Jan 4 16:18:59 GMT 2010

Tom,

as a Fellow Striver For Internal Success, I'm sure you are mistaken. An
email was SENT ROUND to all concerned employables on December 24th at
9.15pm. Perhaps your computer mis-labelled it as SPAM. I urge you to contact
IT Support if you are unable to locate this email. It is also possible
(indeed, very likely) that you have been infected by a viral.

In additionally, there have also been notices regarding the OutSourcing in
all the female toilets (next to the hand dryers) for at least the last week.

Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2) (Actual
functionation-pod location)

2010/1/4 Tom