[Everyone] Re: Damp

Paul
Mon Jan 4 11:00:51 GMT 2010

Hi Phil,
Tracey Emin was commissioned to make art in PO over Christmas. It sounds
like you have an original!
HNY everyone
Paul SIDWISE

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 04 January 2010 10:28
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Damp

Hi all,

I've just returned to my desk after several weeks on my semi-annual retreat,
and found that there is some water in my drawers, and all my Post-It notes
show signs of water damage. Is this a localised incident to my vestibule or
more widespread?

Wishing you all a profitable and efficient new year,

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton