[Everyone] Damp

Phil
Mon Jan 4 10:28:03 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I've just returned to my desk after several weeks on my semi-annual retreat, and found that there is some water in my drawers, and all my Post-It notes show signs of water damage. Is this a localised incident to my vestibule or more widespread?

Wishing you all a profitable and efficient new year,

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton