[Everyone] Re: New birthday guidance

Phil
Thu Feb 18 13:17:28 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Please also note that it is IMPERITIVE that all departments insure the
list of departmental colleagues is kept up to date in the forthcoming
Celebration/Condolence section of the Portalway infra office Events
compartment. This will enable your department's chosen card designs to
be pre-printed with greetings from the relevant colleagues, which
should prevent the disruption of working "Flow" caused by having to
personally sign cards.

Thankyou.