[Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Giles
Thu Dec 16 11:24:51 GMT 2010

Paul. My new funny-smelling chair has developed a squeak.

Although it would invalidate the guarantee for you to provide any
assistance, please could you come and have a look at it immediately. Perhaps
you could simply point at the parts that need servicing, and issue spoken
instructions that I could follow, this upholding the guarantee and
preventing its dis-unvoiding. I have a fold-up screwdriver in my desk drawer
for just these sorts of emergencies.

Please come soon because the squeak is getting very aggravating for the rest
of the team.