[Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Cat
Wed Dec 15 16:00:59 GMT 2010

Phil,
I'm still looking into this but from a legal standing point vis a vis any sort
of security action you may be planning to undertake vis a vis the return of your
chair I have to advise that you are operating within a surrealist environment
which we are given to understand within the letters of lawyers is an aesthetic
philosophy that aims for the liberation of the mind by emphasizing the critical
and imaginative powers of the subconscious
and therefore, working within such a jurisdiction, the usual definitions of what
is and what is not are not legally actionable vis a vis the surrealists chairs
which might be chairs but which might just as well be drawings or even bananas.

Happy Christmas.

Cat
Legal Eagles flying high on 66

________________________________
From: Phil
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:46:37
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Hi all,

I have just got in to the office after a very important client brunchette with
some clients and my chair is missing. It is important that I have my own chair
which has been calibrated for me alone. I would appreciate it if my chair could
be returned henceforth.

Even worse, whoever took my chair appears to have only left me with just a
drawing of it, as if this is all some kind of joke. But this is VERY SERIOUS and
if, the chair is not returned forthwith I will be giving the drawing to security
to follow up. The drawing is not a chair!

Thankyou.

On 15 Dec, 2010, at 11:23, Paul wrote:

> It's been an absolute pleasure receiving all your questions about Surrealist
> Chair servicing. It's nice to know you respect my knowledge about such
> matters, especially during what is known as a festive period. This area of
> assistance will be wrapped up at 5pm today so if you haven't yet requested
> assistance please make sure you do so before this time.
>
> Please remember I am not able to give advice on matters regarding servicing
> the Surrealist Chair as it invalidates the guarantee.
>
> If there is anything else I can assist with please don't hesitate to get in
> touch.
>
> Paul RISK
> (Risk is KEY - Risk is ME)

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely