[Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Giles
Wed Dec 15 15:56:28 GMT 2010

I must take this opportunity to thank Paul Risk for his prompt and efficient
work!

Paul ought to win the Employee of The Month award!

No sooner had I mentioned the defective squeak in my chair, than I returned
from a non-pitch-win scenario to discover it had been replaced with an
almost brand new chair! This one does not squeak at all, was adjusted a
fraction too high for me, and smells a bit funny - but hey, it's a lot
better than having a squeaky chair.

Well done Paul. Your efforts to make Pretend a more cost-efficient workspace
environment have been noted and will be passed up the Command Chain.

Incidentally, has anyone seen the Command Chain recently? It seems to have
disappeared from its cupboard.

Kind regards

Giles