[Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Phil
Wed Dec 15 11:46:37 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I have just got in to the office after a very important client brunchette with some clients and my chair is missing. It is important that I have my own chair which has been calibrated for me alone. I would appreciate it if my chair could be returned henceforth.

Even worse, whoever took my chair appears to have only left me with just a drawing of it, as if this is all some kind of joke. But this is VERY SERIOUS and if, the chair is not returned forthwith I will be giving the drawing to security to follow up. The drawing is not a chair!

Thankyou.