[Everyone] Re: Chair servicing

Paul
Tue Dec 14 10:37:31 GMT 2010

Giles,

>From your email it seems that you have a problem with a squeak in your David Pompa Surrealist chair. As the person responsible for these chairs I will try to help you resolve this issue.

Please note that all maintenance decisions regarding these chairs must be done by the person who uses the chair or the guarantee becomes invalid.

Regarding the squeak, it really depends on the type of David Pompa Surrealist Chair you have. For some it is quite normal.

I fear I may have said too much. Please check that your guarantee is still valid.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards

Paul (Risky) RISK