[Everyone] Re: LOGO Pretend

Phil
Thu Dec 2 20:58:28 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Some of the focus groups we've recently been focussing on recently have indicated that a leading indicator of future trends is going to be the future trend of 3D films. 3D films might be a big events at the forthcoming box offices with a whole lot of publicity attached. Maybe this is something we could hook on to in order to ride the forward wave of interest in the marketplace and thus gain some extra publicity and prominence in the field that we're in on the back of this trends.

My first initial suggestion would be some horizon scanning work on the distant scope of whether and which 3D would fit in most with our target markets in the sector and how best to implement this visavie the logo issue.

Please note, I am sending this email late in the day because I am working late at the office.

Thankyou.

On 2 Dec, 2010, at 20:23, Giles wrote:

> Can we try any other dimensions to get round this 3D legal issue? Some sort of spinning in some dimension would certainly add just the right sort of "spark" we need.
>
> I'll talk to the desigers again as soon as one of them calls me back. I'm assuming they're snowed in, although I could have sworn they said before that they work from home.
>
> I know they love having us as a client because they always laugh when I call them up with a new list of changes to whatever it is we've asked them to do.

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)
>

> On 2 December 2010 19:43, Cat  wrote:
> There may be some legal issues vis a vis 3D spinning with reference to last month's private client epilepsy suite brought against pretend office. Risky Paul has the paperwork. I'm off to ski home.
>
> Cat
> Legal Eagles

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher