[Everyone] Re: LOGO Pretend

Giles
Thu Dec 2 20:23:07 GMT 2010

Can we try any other dimensions to get round this 3D legal issue? Some sort
of spinning in some dimension would certainly add just the right sort of
"spark" we need.

I'll talk to the desigers again as soon as one of them calls me back. I'm
assuming they're snowed in, although I could have sworn they said before
that they work from home.

I know they love having us as a client because they always laugh when I call
them up with a new list of changes to whatever it is we've asked them to do.