[Everyone] Re: LOGO Pretend

Paul
Thu Dec 2 17:09:06 GMT 2010

Giles,

I presume you mean Kings Lynn? Why was Lother going to Kings Lynn? And why new logos? All a bit fishy. I’m going to hand in my notice before I get the boot.

Paul R

ISK

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 02 December 2010 16:36
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] LOGO Pretend

Fellow strivers for accountability in adverse market(ing) conditions;

there has been some discussion in Client-Visioning about the Pretend LOGO. Perhaps it's time we re-breanded and desgined a new logo? One that better reflects Pretend's position as a leading player in the field that it's in, and will do more to ensure pitch-win scenarios in the crucially important final financial quarter as we approach the Festival Season.

Attached is a Word that has some designs we have made all by ourselves here in Clinet-Visioning. We challenge you to do better! (We're pretty proud of these ones, I can tell you, and Lothar has even nodded his head in approval as he walked past on the way to Loretta Lynn!!!)