[Everyone] Re: Gmail and Email

Tom T.
Thu Aug 5 09:37:26 GMT 2010

SecureMail, as used by all security personnel runs on Microsoft Sharefacespace 2003 and is unaffected by these threats.

I must remind everyone that to remain protected your SecureMail device must be handed over and destroyed at the end of each working day, and a new one will be issued (on a first come, first served basis) at the beginning of the following day.