[Everyone] Re: Inventory Community Survey (SURVEY)

Phil
Wed Aug 4 09:57:51 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I've had some friend's in a "New Media" consultancy design this Survey Survey. Plesae complete it as a matter of urgency:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/68SHW58

Thankyou.

On 4 Aug, 2010, at 10:39, Clare wrote:

> Hi everyone!!
>
> In case you are having trouble opening the Inventory Community Survey (SURVEY) link, I have printed out some paper copies so you can do it the old-fashioned way!!! These have been printed on paper from the shredding/recycling bins in accordance with the Pretend Environment Directives (PEDs) 112.43-341 (cRR4). Please come and collect from the stationery cupboard (relocated to the Cameron/Clegg deck level 4) and of course remember to bring appropriate staff ID!!!!
>
> Once you've filled in the paper version you'll need to input your answers into the electronic survey (due to cuts in the internal survey/data entry departments). To do this, follow the link that Giles sent around earlier: nsf?OpenDatabase
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> Clare
>
> ***A smile a day keeps the doctor away!!!***
> ***So does an apple!!!***
>
> On 4 Aug 2010, at 09:53, Phil wrote:

http://www.gyford.com/
tel: +44 (0)7700 900837