[Everyone] Re: Inventory Community Survey (SURVEY)

Clare
Wed Aug 4 09:39:49 GMT 2010

Hi everyone!!

In case you are having trouble opening the Inventory Community Survey
(SURVEY) link, I have printed out some paper copies so you can do it
the old-fashioned way!!! These have been printed on paper from the
shredding/recycling bins in accordance with the Pretend Environment
Directives (PEDs) 112.43-341 (cRR4). Please come and collect from the
stationery cupboard (relocated to the Cameron/Clegg deck level 4) and
of course remember to bring appropriate staff ID!!!!

Once you've filled in the paper version you'll need to input your
answers into the electronic survey (due to cuts in the internal survey/
data entry departments). To do this, follow the link that Giles sent
around earlier: nsf?OpenDatabase

Thanks!!!!

Clare

***A smile a day keeps the doctor away!!!***
***So does an apple!!!***