[Everyone] Re: Inventory Community Survey (SURVEY)

Phil
Wed Aug 4 08:53:35 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Giles I still can't open the survey. I assume it should be opening in PowerPoint?

Thankyou.

On 3 Aug, 2010, at 23:00, Giles wrote:

> All incentive schemes are cancelled due to government cuts.
>
> If groups of staff wish to get together to form their own non-profit co-operatives and submit bids in order to run their own self-funded incentive schemes, this would be acceptable. Please fill out the appropriate forms, they are included with the survey.
>
> Link to survey again, because some of you said it wasn't working: .nsf?OpenDatabase

> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)
>

> On 3 August 2010 22:34, Paul  wrote:
> Hi Giles,
>
> What’s the incentive this year for completing the survey?
>
> Regards
>
> Paul RISK (ex SIDWISE)

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton